Demographic you read the most?
Shounen

Story/Plot - 4.8 out of 5
Drawing Style - 5 out of 5
Overall - 5 out of 5

Plot/Story
Azuma and Takayama were really close when they were young until the latter left for USA without telling a word to his friend. Now that Takayama's back after 3 years because he's still unable to forget him, he goes to the same school as Azuma's, hoping their relationship will rekindle. However, he finds Azuma unwilling to restart any kind of relationship with him, being cold and distant. Moreover, they've become roommates. A bitter yet sweet Boys' Love story...

Yet another work of Mamiya-sensei's which didn't disappoint me. I love complications. However, sometimes when I read her works, I tend rest abit before I continue. That's because at times, it get too wordy and I don't want to finish good story too fast too. But this is my own problem though.

Characters
The characters are awesome. They totally pull me into the story. I can see clearly each and every character's personality. The mangaka goes deeper into her characters such as Takayama and Azuma, more than you can imagine. Takayama may not be as happy-go-lucky as he seems and Azuma may not be as uncaring as he is towards his roommate.

Apart from that, of course, GORGEOUS guys you can get from her works are unlimited, if you like her drawing style.

That's right! Her beautiful sketchy drawing style is what that draws me in. Well, not all people will like this kind of style I guess. It's totally different from others. That's HER style. I love how she drew their eyes and hair. They are totally amazing.

Enjoyment
I really do enjoy this series. It's still on-going after 4 volumes and I definitely want to continue buying. I believe people who reads Mamiya-sensei's works understand me too. =)

Overall
What can I say? This is totally awesome and if you like BL, why not pick up this manga from the bookshelves and walk to the counter to rent this manga? Give it a try!

No Subject by nowyat on January 4th, 2011, 9:09pm Rating: 5

This is quite a large manga, up to chapter 16b although not completed yet. One of the best things about it is how it sticks to following the two main characters all the way through the story. I love this manga and hope someone finishes scanlating the series. I want to know how things turn out! But a definite must-read for all yaoi, shonen-ai fans anyway. You can google it, to read it.

,,,,, by ares6 on February 19th, 2007, 3:14pm Rating: 5

through review. Pretty good manga. Not a lot of 'those' scenes. The manga itself is on the border of BL and Romance. But just a little over BL