Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

Drawing Style - 4 out of 5
Enjoyment - 4.5 out of 5
Overall - 4 out of 5

Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa is a Gender Bender, Ecchi, Romantic, Comedy
about a Hiromi (girl) who is excited about her cousin Mako (boy?), who is going to be living with her to attend high school. However she is shocked to discover Mako is a hermaphrodite. ^_^

I would say the story is just your usual high school Rom/Com but the issue surrounding Mako makes this anything but an ordinary manga. This may be the first time most of us have come across a gender bender, with such a real life concept, which makes it so fascinating to read. In the beginning each chapter basically brings up another issue or event. Yet instead of having an episodic feel, like most manga of this affinity, the chapters actually link together quite nicely.

The artwork is pretty decent with some good looking character designs. However the art style is somewhat crude, which reduces the overall quality of everything, including the characters.

The characters are pretty interesting but out of all of them Mako is the one this manga is all about. It is hard not to feel concerned about the problems Mako has to deal with but itís hilarious to see how Mako deals with it all.

Overall Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa is one of the best Gender Benders, out of all the manga I have read. Itís amazing how well it brings up various issues that we are all thinking whilst reading and give a realistic answer. I canít stress how many ďLOLĒ moments this manga has in the beginning but that is due to the number of sexual innuendos. So if you donít mind a very sexually orientated comedy and some incredibly stupid developments, then you must check this out.

No Subject by Bakanomaple on June 1st, 2010, 9:24pm Rating: 4.5

Pretty good review.

But the romance genre part isn't that obvious or clear. Its shrouded by the hermaphrodite issue, along with the sex drives (later on in the series).

Atlhough the Drawing Style can be somewhat crude and simple (sometimes), I think its still quite nice and suit this manga. Too great of a detail and complexity would make several scenes too ecchi (imo).

Definitely recommend this for comedy, ecchi and gender bender. Surprisingly, this is one of the best gender benders and its overshadowed by a few other gender bender series (in online manga readers like manga toshokan or manga fox).
Rate this review by hinkey on June 13th, 2009, 2:48am Rating: 5