Do you spend more time on anime or manga?
I do both, but more anime
I do both, but more manga
About the same amount of time for both
I don't watch anime at all
I don't read manga at all

My Balls
by Master_M2K on February 15th, 2008, 9:12pm

Rating - 8.2 / 10.0

User rating of this review - 4 out of 5
Story/Plot - 3.5 out of 5
Drawing Style - 4 out of 5
Overall - 4 out of 5

Plot / Story
My Balls is a hilarious Mature, Ecchi, Romantic, Comedy with an outrageous plot about the Queen of Terror from hell being accidentally sealed in a poor virgins balls. Now the next time he ejaculates in the current month, marks the end of the world. It is not everyday that you come across a manga like this, with such an interesting plot. The story itself is not that amazing seeing how it is just a series of random events, giving each chapter an episodic feel. The good thing is that the chapters somewhat linked together, so some unpredictable developments occurs every now and then.

Characters
The characters are the cause of the developments as itís so hilarious to read the antics they get themselves into. Kohta is the poor sod that has to endure all the perversion being force onto him by some cute devils, which will allow the guys who read this to relate to his hardships in some way. Other than that the remaining characters donít really offer much apart from the frequent fanservice and a way for the story to move on.

The artwork is really good; especially in its portrayal of ecchi scenes and fanservice. Also the panels are organized well and even with a lot of them on a single page it is still easy to read.

Overall / Enjoyment
Overall My Balls is by far the funniest, perverted manga ever created but some can easily be turned of by how perverted it gets (penis & pen to make a cross). For the guys who donít mind; will end up laughing at the ecchi humour and be shocked by what this manga is capable of doing. This manga somewhat had a similar feel and storyline to the American movie ď40 Days & 40 NightsĒ, so if you enjoyed that youíll definitely enjoy this. Be warned though, there's a lot of sexual content.

^_^

Good by Trejon on June 6th, 2010, 2:46pm Rating: 4

sup, you got most of it right, and i to have just finished reading the whole manga, the ending was fkng funny lol, i wonder if you know any other ecchi/romance manga out there