Which operating system are you using on your main computer?
Windows
Apple (Mac, Rhapsody, etc)
Linux

User rating of this review - 5 out of 5
Story/Plot - 5 out of 5
Drawing Style - 5 out of 5
Overall - 5 out of 5

This a mature smut yaoi manga. I seek to read mature romance mangas and this is perfect combination of everything done just right. The story covers controversial topics but if it for mere entertainment and guilty pleasure and you are a bishie lover like me, than no one tops Asami Ryuichi. I hope there are more mangas like this in the shoujo/josei catagory but so far no bad boy is as steamy and sexy as this guy.

Plot/Story The manga, Yamane Ayano, has done a marvellous job at creating a meaningful plot which is easy to follow. The main theme of the manga is the romantic development of the relationship between the two main characters. But they are both ambitious and have striking personalities. The plot is thrilling and you just can't wait for the next chapter. A true masterpiece!

Characters Its hard characters are very captivating. Besides that the villain is delicious. Not only that, the side characters are also extremely intruguing. Yamane has done such a great job of making every characters meaningful, giving every character a function and also giving them specific traits and dimensions. If you dont believe me, you will have to read it and judge for yourself.

Drawing Style Superb. The bishies are awesome. No one compares to her bishies. Hot, sexy, dreamy..........

Enjoyment There is an exciting story, there is a relationship developing amongst the two main characters and then there is smut to look forward to which is very hot.

Overall What makes this an emazing read is that this manga delivers exceptionally on all accounts. The best romance smut manga..........So if you enjoy that than this is the top of the charts in that catagory.
I hope my review was helpful/informative/encouraging.

Well Said by Yo!! on May 5th, 2013, 12:59am Rating: 5

I quiet agree with you on all accounts, readers, please do not pass the opportunity of reading this manga even though some parts of it is quiet dark and disturbing, always keep in mind that it is just pure fiction and just sit back and enjoy the art.