Which operating system are you using on your main computer?
Windows
Apple (Mac, Rhapsody, etc)
Linux

Story/Plot - 5 out of 5
Drawing Style - 5 out of 5
Overall - 5 out of 5

Plot/Story

Seiso Academy is a school divided in two sections: the music department and the general department. Kahoko Hino is part of the general department and don't know anything about music, but she have a special gift: she can feel the music. Some day, Lily, a music fairy gives her a magical violin that be can play by anyone who have a special feeling towards music and that's the moment when she is forced to enter in the Seiso Academy's music contest that is made every few years and brings together the best students of the music department, students who will competing among themselves in music and for Kahoko's love.

Characters

The characters are very interesting. Each one have a completely different personalities from each other and that makes all sweet. When they interact with themselves, a real good story begins. All of them are very special and have really good stories. I like a lot how Kure-sensei develops all their interactions and charm. All of them a very unique characters.

The drawing style is simply sweet. Fully detailed and is easy to see that Kure-sensei draws all of them with love because feels like all that sweetness that she have is in every line of the draws. Absolutely lovely and of course, one of my favorite drawing styles.

Enjoyment

Incredibly enjoyable. For years this manga has been my favorite and nowadays aren't the exception. Is incredibly how the story is being better and better any time, the months pass and I'm more and more anxious for the next chapter. This is absolutely recommedable for all those who loves music and like nice love stories. This series is full of feelings, emotions, comedy, suspense and a lot more, I'm really happy to know La Corda d'Oro, this story never dissapoint me.

Overall

Excellent story, amazing artwork, marvelous plot, incredible music and, of course, a great mangaka is behind this manga! Everyone who wants to read a good manga about music must pick La Corda d'Oro. I had read tons of mangas, but just a few has moved me, but I must to say, La Corda d'Oro has touched my heartthe most and I'll be fan of it forever.

There are no comments/ratings of this review.