What would you consider to be your native language?
English
Korean
Portuguese
German
Dutch
Finnic (Finnish, Estonian, etc.)
North Germanic (Norwegian, Swedish, etc.)
Baltic (Latvian, Lithuanian, etc.)
Semitic (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
Indo-Iranian (Bengali, Hindustani, Persian, etc.)
Slavic (Russian, Slovak, Polish, etc.)
Malayo-Polynesian (Javanese, Tagalog, etc.)
Other

Story/Plot - 5 out of 5
Drawing Style - 5 out of 5
Overall - 5 out of 5

Plot/Story
The story is very fresh for a shoujo manga as it leans twords cyber punk, and deals with theams such as the struggles of immortality, biological warfare, and corrupt corpporate motives. The plot while not extremely complicated is consistent and fluid. Again diffrent from other shoujo the romance is not the main focus of the plot. There is also quite a bit of action, and while it is not flashy like a shounen manga with power ups and special moves, it is gritty, meaningful and suits the story.

*It is hard to talk about the plot without giving away the story, but once you begin to dive in to the true elements,past the first several set up chapters, it is impossible to put down.

Characters
perfectly written characters with pasts, futures, and motives. Machika and Rains relationship is so much deeper than romance, and Rain and Yuca's past molds the story. And the way the other moves the reader from disliking Sharem to adoring her is unmatched. The characters emotion push this story and the attachement you feel to them is rare. They not the typical run of the mill batch of people.
The drawing style really suits the manga and the characters personalities, and it does improve ans the story goes on. Rain is so handsome and machika is so spunky. I think the art, especially the color pages and illustrations are beautiful.

Enjoyment
I have greatly enjoyed this series. It cause me to laugh and cry and scream. I felt moved and inspired by the plot and characters. Every chapter left me breathless and wanting more.

Overall
This is truely a masterpiece and in my opinion one of the greastest manga of all time. It stands out from the conventional shallow romances, as a pure, deep emotional love story,and plot wise is so captivating. This will always be in my top 5 favorite manga.

No Subject by jinajin on June 1st, 2012, 7:50am Rating: 5

I agree!
Don't you think that Rain seems like Vash from Trigun?