After finishing a series that you like, you most hope to find
Anime of it
Sequel or spin-off
Another series by the same author
Merchandise for sale
Fan fiction
Fan art
A community to discuss the series with
I don't finish series
I have no hope for anything

One Piece
by _AsD on June 21st, 2005, 4:03pm

Rating - 10 / 10.0

User rating of this review - 2.25 out of 5
Story/Plot - 5 out of 5
Drawing Style - 5 out of 5
Overall - 5 out of 5

Plot/Story
The story goes around with a very good friendship lessons and life lessons. The main thing is a pirate story more likely as good pirates as of bad ones. The story was well written, deep meaningful words and of course full of funny jokes.

Characters
The background of each character really builds up the characters persona. Each character have their own speciality and way of thinking. The best character is Monkey D. Luffy which is the main character for the story who always try to do his own way(the way of the pirates). The other charcters kinda follow whatever he says since he is the captain of the ship, but everyone is reliable when they are needed.

The style is getting better and better for each chapter from a slobby hand drawn to a master piece in my mind. The author really puts emotion in his drawing and pull out the beauty of the places and the importance of the events.

Enjoyment
I really enjoy the story, well thought off. The story doesn't always stays in one condition, it always have some "refreshment" to attract the readers.

Overall
Nicely done manga done by Eiichiro Oda. I'm willing to say that it was one of his master piece.

Another summary by kanosa on July 24th, 2009, 1:25pm Rating: 2

I agree with Leatrix. You're review is just too general, elaboration is needed.

More by Leatrix on December 3rd, 2008, 10:40am Rating: 3

It's nice that you put your opinions in your review, but if would be better if you'd elaborate more on those points ^_^

Note: I agree with you. One Piece is awesome!!
...However, I disagree with one of your comments because I like Zoro (slightly) more than Luffy.

an ok review. by Diokhan on December 9th, 2006, 11:18pm Rating: 3

well, at least you kept a clear head when you wrote this review. it gives us a general idea of whats up with the series.

One Piece by Anna Naquin on July 1st, 2005, 12:52am Rating: 1

yall need to talk about the other charaters to maby put in a profles... Zolos awsom !!