Which kind of story would you find more interesting
Dystopia

Story/Plot - 5 out of 5
Drawing Style - 5 out of 5
Overall - 5 out of 5

Plot/Story
"Turns sea to zinc, Forests to sand, Winds to smoke. Those who char the heavens. The one who became the bride of Hell. The first wife of Adam; Of that wild woman. The evil deeds of Lilith. The one that once radiated the most in Heaven.Of the rebellion of that beautiful Lucifer. Those who are to repeat them again... Hear the cry of the winged beings that soar through the Heavens. The disciplinary area within the fifth heaven that have for millions of years have imprisoned...the atrocious beasts and the treacherous angels...they have easily...I who have the title of Principalities..."

The fallen angel Alexiel challenged the leadership of God, since he had let his angels grow weak with lust and violence. She failed and was punished. She was seperated in to mind, body and soul. The body was killed, the soul incased in a gem and the mind reincarnated in the body of a teenage boy. She looks for revenge against God and one day to rule.

Setsuna's life is a mess. His parents are seperated and he lives alone. His only sister Sara lives with their mother. He appears to be a normal guy. Except for the fact that he loses his temper quite often, looks for fights that he always wins and has feelings for his sister that a brother should not have. So when a group of drugged guys kidnaps Sara he is determined to get her back. The guys beat him pretty bad and he is left there dying, but another voice takes over destroying all his enimies...Alexiel.

Characters
There is actually a variety of characters. There are humans, demons and angels. Each group plays a very important part in the plot of the story. Through out the three sections of Angel Sanctuary, new characters get introduced each with a story, bringing you closer to what you have been waiting for.

I thought the drawings were really pretty!! They are so beautiful and meaningful. I looked through the artbooks before I actually read the manga. The drawings were angsty and had a lot of moral to it. In the anime however, they ruin the artwork, making the quality of the series horrible. The drawings are very clear. They kind of look like Count Caine... and when they go Chibi it is sooo kawaii. Not only the artwork plays an important role in the series, but the way the Author makes the layouts of each scene. Specifieing specific details to fit the mood

Enjoyment
I loved this series sooo much!! Although I thought it was kind of dark and gothic like, I'm not that kind of person, I still enjoyed it. And even though there was that strange love between Sara and Setsuna, it was okay because the rest of the series was awsome.

Overall
Overall.... the series was awsome!! The weird loves in the series shouldn't keep you from reading the manga. However, I recomend you don't watch the anime because it really sux.

No Subject by bloogal on December 31st, 2007, 1:26pm Rating: 4.5

This was the first manga I read, so it'll undoubtedly have a special place in my heart. Nothing bad I can say about it.

.... by ares6 on July 13th, 2007, 9:21am Rating: 3.5

no way, Incest is not funny. And the story line is kind of corny.......

No Subject by laecertus on June 11th, 2006, 1:16pm Rating: 5

a wonderfull story with many answers something that every human has to read

No Subject by Anonymous on January 6th, 2006, 10:33pm Rating: 1