For a really long, ongoing series, you prefer to
Keep reading since you're already so invested
Keep reading as long it's good
After a certain point, just stop and wait for it to finish then read the entire thing at once
Just give up reading after a certain point

ALL   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H   I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Aishiteruze Baby
Three cheers for Shoujo manga. Aishiteruze Baby is a super cute manga about Kippei and his 5-year-old cousin Yuzuyu. Anyway, Yuzuyu's mother ran away 'cause she couldnt d... 4.2
Written on October 4th, 2004 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Ai-Ren
Ikuru lives knowing that at some point very soon he will die all because of his "cursed" body. Saddened, jaded and alone he decides to request an AGH-RMS, or also known ... 4.2
Written on July 18th, 2005 by cryptic [Read More]

Ai-Ren
Ai-Ren is a Sci-fi, Romance, Drama about a young man (Ikuru) who was involved in a horrific accident but his life was able to be saved. Nonetheless he will soon die, so to comfort ... 3.8
Written on December 21st, 2007 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Air Gear
Oh great ... yet another interestingly cool manga, developing from its humble beginnings, into the convoluted mess I see before me. Anyone who has read most of it, or its previous ... 4.2
Written on June 29th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Aishiteruze Baby
Aishiteruze Baby is a Shoujo, Slice of Life, Romance, Drama that deals with the delicate issues surrounded child care and family values.Just like several other shoujo romance manga... 4.4
Written on August 12th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]