Your favorite series has been going for a while now. You...
Want it to continue forever
Want it to end before it turns worse
Want the author to stop to start a completely new series
Want a spin-off story of it

ALL   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J   K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Akuma de Sourou
The story starts with Kayano, a shy girl, wanting to give a letter of confession to the guy she likes. Unfortunately, she ends up giving the letter to the troublemaker of the schoo... 4.2
Written on December 25th, 2004 by dulcie [Read More]

Akutou Danshi Collection
Akutou Danshi Collection is a Shoujo, Smut, Romance, Comedy about the challenges of dormitory life. Well that’s what I thought at first but the short story really has no focus an... 3.5
Written on July 30th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Akuma to Love Song
The premise seems fairly unoriginal at first: a transfer student gets bullied at her new school, but two handsome guys stand up for her and become her friends. However, the unique ... 4.2
Written on August 14th, 2008 by PrincessVera [Read More]

Akumetsu
DISCLAIMER : I apologize for any mistakes on my writing, especially grammatical, because i am not a native English speaker.The plot actually looked pretty simple but unique : '... 3.9
Written on May 24th, 2012 by dantd95 [Read More]