When I read an unknown word or complicated term, I typically...
Gloss over it and don't bother looking it up
Use Google and read the first result
Go old-school and use a dictionary
Use Wikipedia (or an encyclopedia) and read everything about it as well as the related stuff

Join #baka-updates

ALL   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J   K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Akuma de Sourou
The story starts with Kayano, a shy girl, wanting to give a letter of confession to the guy she likes. Unfortunately, she ends up giving the letter to the troublemaker of the schoo... 4.2
Written on December 25th, 2004 by dulcie [Read More]
Akutou Danshi Collection
Akutou Danshi Collection is a Shoujo, Smut, Romance, Comedy about the challenges of dormitory life. Well thatís what I thought at first but the short story really has no focus and ... 3.5
Written on July 30th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Akuma to Love Song
The premise seems fairly unoriginal at first: a transfer student gets bullied at her new school, but two handsome guys stand up for her and become her friends. However, the unique ... 4.2
Written on August 14th, 2008 by PrincessVera [Read More]
DISCLAIMER : I apologize for any mistakes on my writing, especially grammatical, because i am not a native English speaker.The plot actually looked pretty simple but unique : '... 3.9
Written on May 24th, 2012 by dantd95 [Read More]