For background art in manga, you prefer...
Lots of detail
An average amount of detail
Very little detail
Sparkles and patterns that fit the mood is just fine
I don't really pay attention to the backgrounds
I don't care

ALL   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M   N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Anne Freaks
Years earlier an extremist cult called the Kakusei group was split internally. The reason why isnât really known; however, during this time a few of the children were spiri... 4.0
Written on April 17th, 2005 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Angel Sanctuary
"Turns sea to zinc, Forests to sand, Winds to smoke. Those who char the heavens. The one who became the bride of Hell. The first wife of Adam; Of that wild woman. The evil dee... 5.0
Written on June 30th, 2005 by Cinnamon [Read More]

Angel's Share
There this guy who kills himself and goes to a bar purgatory and that the story begins and ends. The Characters are interesting, there's main characters and the bartender and ... 4.5
Written on September 20th, 2006 by Yamikumo [Read More]

Angel Densetsu
Kitano Seiichirou is a high school boy with the heart of an angel, but the countenance of a demon, everything about his appearance exudes an evil aura, despite his true intentions.... 4.6
Written on April 7th, 2007 by SiLNeT [Read More]

Anatolia Story
Anatolia Story is widely recognized as one of the better mangas of all time, and certainly the one that has rightfully set the bar for the shoujo/fantasy/romance genre. If more tra... 4.5
Written on February 25th, 2008 by XileDragon [Read More]