For background art in manga, you prefer...
Lots of detail
An average amount of detail
Very little detail
Sparkles and patterns that fit the mood is just fine
I don't really pay attention to the backgrounds
I don't care

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G   H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Houshin Engi
Houshin Engi is a giant manga, having a total of 23 volumes. Itâs loosely based on a Chinese legend (the name of which a friend once told me but I have forgotten. [Not Jour... 3.8
Written on September 16th, 2004 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Hana Yori Dango
Makino Tsukushi is a poor girl going to a rich, pretentious, private school. Her wish is to pass through school unnoticed, just smile and go with the flow. However, this changes wh... 4.8
Written on December 25th, 2004 by dulcie [Read More]

Hana Kimi
Ashiya Mizuki is a girl who fell in love with Sano Izumi's high jumping form. So in love she decided to move from America to Japan and enroll in his school.One problem. Sano a... 4.6
Written on May 31st, 2005 by lilbabi1004 [Read More]

Houshin Engi
Houshin Engi was based on the Chinese novel called, "Feng Shen Yan Yi". It takes place (obviously) in China when the In Dynasty was reigning. The King Chuuoh was once a g... 4.8
Written on July 31st, 2005 by I.M. Nameless [Read More]

Heat Guy J
In the futuristic city of Jewde, Gun-slinging detective Daisuke Aurora and his gigantic andriod partner J enforce the law for the Special Service Department of City Security. H... 4.2
Written on August 13th, 2005 by Jason "The Otaku" Vega [Read More]