For background art in manga, you prefer...
Lots of detail
An average amount of detail
Very little detail
Sparkles and patterns that fit the mood is just fine
I don't really pay attention to the backgrounds
I don't care

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K   L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Lilim Kiss
Saiki Takaya has an image to keep. Everyone knows him as a fighter. One day, he trips on a small jewel'd shaped bottle. Whats interesting about this bottle is that it seems... 3.3
Written on August 19th, 2004 by Manick [Read More]

Love Hina
Keitaro Urishima is a 2nd-year ronin (someone who's failed his college entrance exams) who moves away from home to live with his grandma at Hinata Sou (Hinata House), a hotel ... 4.5
Written on September 5th, 2004 by AstroNerdBoy [Read More]

Love Mode
: This story generally focuses on two couples - Izumi & Takamiya and Aoe & Naoya. Aoe runs a men's "call-girl" type service called Blue Boy, so the series a... 4.8
Written on May 29th, 2006 by Crazykitty180 [Read More]

Love Monster
The plot of this series is very interesting and i LOVE it lol, when i first bought the series i was a bit wary and unsure if i'd like it. But after reading the first volume i ... 4.5
Written on June 30th, 2006 by Anonymous [Read More]

Lovenista
Lovenista is a Shoujo, Smut, Romance thatís rather different from the usual shoujo mangaís take on love & dependency, which would have been great if it was executed well enough... 3.8
Written on July 29th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]