For background art in manga, you prefer...
Lots of detail
An average amount of detail
Very little detail
Sparkles and patterns that fit the mood is just fine
I don't really pay attention to the backgrounds
I don't care

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T   U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Ultimate!! Hentai Kamen
If you haven't heard of this manga yet, this is not hentai. The full translation to the title is really Ultimate!! Perverted Masked Man. After saving Aiko from some delinquent... 4.9
Written on July 13th, 2005 by tradedaemon [Read More]

Unbalance x Unbalance
Though it may seem somewhat biased, I figured I'd just write up a quick review of the series, since I'm not translating it anymore ^^.The story centers around Myung Jin-H... 4.9
Written on January 8th, 2007 by Ambience Blue [Read More]

Undertown
From tokyopop:Meet Sama, a 10-year-old boy who is so sad that tears have stained his cheeks. His father, the rock of his life and his constant inspiration, has had a heart attack. ... 4.6
Written on December 6th, 2007 by aquamarinecharlotte [Read More]

Ubel Blatt
First of all this is a seinen so if blood, gore and nudity (partial) is not your thing i suggest you steer clear.The story is basically based around betrayal and subsequent quest f... 4.0
Written on June 24th, 2011 by tinman [Read More]

Unbalance x 2
Unbalance x Unbalance (UxU) is a Harem, Ecchi, Romance manhwa dealing with what will become some interesting love affairs. It's remarkable how this manhwa portrays this sort o... 4.1
Written on January 30th, 2012 by Master_M2K [Read More]