What kind of humor do you think you most develop after reading your usual manga?
Awkward
Perverted
Weird
Friendly
None at all

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U   V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Vitamin
Vitamin is about a girl who is bullied by her whole class after being caught in an awkward position with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend, despite assuring her that he would stand by h... 4.3
Written on June 16th, 2005 by jellybean [Read More]

Vampire Knight
This story takes place at Cross Academy. There are two classes, the Day and Night class. What the Day class doesn't know is that the Night class is full of beautiful vampires.... 5.0
Written on October 16th, 2007 by superalex [Read More]

Vinland Saga
Unlike other idiots who give 5/5 around the clock for god knows why, I will carefully present to you few readers why I think VS deserves this.Story takes place in the beginning of ... 4.8
Written on February 5th, 2008 by canucks [Read More]

Vampire Knight
The storyline itself is very well written, with not too many typical shoujo cliches. However, as you read, you will find that a LOT of unanswered questions will pop up, with twists... 4.6
Written on March 27th, 2008 by octoberangel [Read More]

Violinist of Hameln
This plot follows our main hero, Hamel, as he journeys through the land, towards the North, where Maou Kestra (the evil ruler) resides. Throughout the journeys, they encounter evil... 4.6
Written on October 15th, 2008 by Xochie [Read More]