If you could magically change your primary language to Japanese right now, would you do it?
For sure!
Maybe...
Sounds cool, but no thanks
No way, not even if you paid me
My primary language is already Japanese, but I'd prefer changing to something else
My primary language is already Japanese, and I wouldn't switch

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V   W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Watashi no Ookami-san
Maou-sama, aka The Demon King (level 2000) is bored... He's sick of killing people and tired of world destruction schemes. Komomo (level 0, Hero) shows up at the demon king&#... 4.5
Written on January 6th, 2006 by Willuknight [Read More]

White Rain
As is normal for a lot of ABe Yoshitoshi's work, the story in this is rather hard to follow. I still think that the reader will be able to pick up enough of the story to under... 3.5
Written on September 22nd, 2006 by norakitsune [Read More]

Wish
Ah, what to do, what to do. This manga holds intense sentimental value for me, as it was one of the very first series that I bought…yet even that cannot disguise the many flaws an... 3.8
Written on April 15th, 2009 by HYDh8er [Read More]