Which operating system are you using on your main computer?
Windows
Apple (Mac, Rhapsody, etc)
Linux

Rating - 9 / 10.0

User rating of this review - 3.38 out of 5
Story/Plot - 5 out of 5
Drawing Style - 4 out of 5
Overall - 4.5 out of 5

Plot/Story
The plot of this series is very interesting and i LOVE it lol, when i first bought the series i was a bit wary and unsure if i'd like it. But after reading the first volume i fell in love with it. The main plot of this series is about a girl Hiyo who failed her entrance exam and suddenly was admitted into this SM school. Later on she found it actually stands for Saint Monster, and that monster actually exist in this world and that she herself is half a monster. She also develops her love for Korou and its just soo romantic hehe! I definately give the Plot rating of 5 out of 5.
Characters
When it comes to the characters in 'Love Monster' i love them all because lol they all have their own little story and they all have their own personality hehe. The only thing that kinda annoys me is lol there's all these guys who always fall for Hiyo and girls that fall for Korou, even though they always end up together it just gets a bit tiring when everyone likes Hiyo lol! But nevertheless the characters are still good!
As for the drawing style hmmmm i really like it LOL i think Riko Miyagi does a really good job in drawing everyone including the main characters and other important characters, i especially like the way she draws Hiyo and Korou's hair lol it looks sooo hot hehe!
Enjoyment
Enjoyment? LOL i enjoyed it HEAPS! Absolutely LOVE it! LOL it was funny, romantic, sexy hhahaha and just very exciting and interesting. I really like it! I definately give it a 5 out of 5. Some people may say it's a bit boring and this and that but i love it cuz it's so easy to read and enjoyable to read.
Overall
Overall as i've said it before I LOVE this SERIES therefore, i would rate this a 4.5 out of 5. The reason why i didn't give it a full 5 out of 5 is because lol sometimes i think Riko Miyagi could focus a little less on Hiyo and Korou and maybe focus on other characters too but still i LOVE this series hehe! So i would definately recommend this series to anyone who has anytime to read it. I've only got up to Volume 9 so i'm not sure if there'll be more coming out but i hope sooo! If i'm not wrong its up to volume 12 at the moment but it's not finished yet hehe! See ya!

YAY by shellie95121 on May 6th, 2008, 9:42pm Rating: 5

I thought this manga was totally something of the usual, and its a total cliche but with a twist (monsters) but i am really glad that a scanlation group has picked up this manga and releasing the chapters like crazy XD

love it, but by kirabook on February 22nd, 2008, 10:02pm Rating: 4

i really love this manga too, but it takes to long to bring out a new chapter. which is a little dissapointing. The only thing that this review needs is less lol. but good;)

No Subject by Aarana on November 6th, 2007, 7:43pm Rating: 5

I find it very enjoyable. I am sad that this series ends with volume 12. I can't wait to read the end of it.

No Subject by Shellamie on August 8th, 2007, 7:24pm Rating: 4

well, i kinda like the manga.... bcuz its realy fun to read it... somehow i hope that the other volumes will be released... im looking forward to finish this manga

overrated by kamasutra69 on July 11th, 2007, 6:58pm Rating: 2