After finishing a series that you like, you most hope to find
Anime of it
Sequel or spin-off
Another series by the same author
Merchandise for sale
Fan fiction
Fan art
A community to discuss the series with
I don't finish series
I have no hope for anything

ALL   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Aishiteruze Baby
Three cheers for Shoujo manga. Aishiteruze Baby is a super cute manga about Kippei and his 5-year-old cousin Yuzuyu. Anyway, Yuzuyu's mother ran away 'cause she couldnt d... 4.2
Written on October 4th, 2004 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Akuma de Sourou
The story starts with Kayano, a shy girl, wanting to give a letter of confession to the guy she likes. Unfortunately, she ends up giving the letter to the troublemaker of the schoo... 4.2
Written on December 25th, 2004 by dulcie [Read More]

Arcana
The world is not as clear cut as most people believe it to be. Standing behind almost everyone is one or more spirit. A lost girl with no memories has the ability to see and commun... 4.4
Written on April 17th, 2005 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Anne Freaks
Years earlier an extremist cult called the Kakusei group was split internally. The reason why isnât really known; however, during this time a few of the children were spiri... 4.0
Written on April 17th, 2005 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Angel Sanctuary
"Turns sea to zinc, Forests to sand, Winds to smoke. Those who char the heavens. The one who became the bride of Hell. The first wife of Adam; Of that wild woman. The evil dee... 5.0
Written on June 30th, 2005 by Cinnamon [Read More]