For background art in manga, you prefer...
Lots of detail
An average amount of detail
Very little detail
Sparkles and patterns that fit the mood is just fine
I don't really pay attention to the backgrounds
I don't care

ALL    A    B   C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Change Guy
Change Guy begins with a scientist, her assistant and the new machine that they have built. This machine seems to switch things of similar mass across large distances. After testin... 4.0
Written on June 6th, 2005 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Chobits
Everywhere you look there are persocoms. Realistic androids whose job is to do small tasks, help with anything it can, or just comfort. This could be exactly what Hideki needs as h... 4.8
Written on July 9th, 2005 by cryptic [Read More]

Cloth Road
Fergus is an apprentice fashion designer who hates his life. His master is a drunk, the love of his life is a street whore, and the only model willing to buy his clothes is some fa... 4.4
Written on October 24th, 2006 by HuhWhat [Read More]

Cut
This manga reflects on the lives of two completely different characters who struggle on forgetting their past,on forgetting the pain and sorrow they feel for their parents' ac... 5.0
Written on February 19th, 2008 by AnimeMusicLuv [Read More]

Change 123
A Great start to a manga with a lot of potential!After reading almost 2 volumes of Change 123, this manga is incredibly entertaining! You may think "not another multiple perso... 5.0
Written on June 5th, 2008 by shavonescales [Read More]