When was the last time you read a non-manga related book outside of school purely for pleasure?
Right now!
A few days ago
A few weeks ago
A few months ago
Over a year ago
So long ago that I don't remember

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F   G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Gantz
it starts out about a kid (kei) whose at a trainstation one day when a bum falls onto the tracks so everyone is just staring, and all of a sudden this other kid jumps onto the trac... 5.0
Written on September 8th, 2004 by Anonymous [Read More]

Gantz
For some people when they die, they go happily (or unhappily) into the afterlife. For others, such as the characters in Gantz, they are forced to fight and defeat absurd aliens be... 4.5
Written on March 26th, 2005 by Manick [Read More]

Gintama
Gintama is an action comedy manga. The edo era have returned to Japan in a futuristic world, where the amanto (aliens) have invaded. The main character, Sakata Gintoki, is a freela... 3.8
Written on January 25th, 2006 by Bettum [Read More]

Gokusen
Although Gokusen revolves around the yakuza, I wouldn't expect a heavy, intricate plot like Tokyo Crazy Paradise. Gokusen, in fact, has a lighter, but just as enjoyable plot... 4.6
Written on May 20th, 2006 by celinae [Read More]

Glass Mask
Maya Kitajima was a poor, generally incompetent girl with amazing talent and passion for acting. Her talent caught the attention of former actress Tsukikage Chigusa, the holder of ... 4.8
Written on June 21st, 2006 by Alissa [Read More]