Do you spend more time on anime or manga?
I do both, but more anime
I do both, but more manga
About the same amount of time for both
I don't watch anime at all
I don't read manga at all

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S   T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Tenjou Tenge
School is a fighting paradise. At least, that’s what Bob Makihara and Nagi Souichirou believed when they first enrolled in Toudou Gakuen.Within the first chapter these two set ab... 4.0
Written on September 15th, 2004 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
"In this parallel world of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, The characters of popular CLAMP manga's are present, including Sakura and Syoaran of Card Captor Sakura, Mokona f... 5.0
Written on March 25th, 2005 by Coriolis [Read More]

Togari
Tobe is a young man who lived in the Edo era. At the age of 16 he was beheaded for a lifetime worth of violence. His life earned him a place in Hell and he has spent the last 300 y... 4.0
Written on May 29th, 2005 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

The Prince of Tennis
Usually I don't review with points but here it is.The only thing that can be a problem with this is that The Prince of Tennis can feel boring after a while but that depends on... 4.6
Written on October 5th, 2005 by GatoGirl 12345 [Read More]

Today in Class 5-2
Kyou no Go no Ni is just like your good ol’ school life comedy except for one thing – it’s about fifth graders (sorry, no school uniforms). The story is composed of 22 short chapte... 4.5
Written on September 20th, 2006 by norakitsune [Read More]