When was the last time you read a non-manga related book outside of school purely for pleasure?
Right now!
A few days ago
A few weeks ago
A few months ago
Over a year ago
So long ago that I don't remember

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X   Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

You're So Cool
The plot is not your average plain girl meets good-looking guy Manga. Instead, readers are draw into the klutzy and comedic world of Nan Woo the main character who has a serious cr... 4.8
Written on September 14th, 2004 by Anonymous [Read More]

Yakitate!! Japan
Azuma Kazuma is an ordinary boy with a big dream... and that is to make Japan. Now... that sentence probably doesn’t make a whole lot of sense... is the boy planning to make the ... 4.6
Written on September 23rd, 2004 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
The stories featured in YKK are mostly light and melancholy. Readers who are used to action, sex, fanservice, violence, and/or intense drama would either be A) disappointed, or B) ... 4.9
Written on February 25th, 2008 by G. Zeus [Read More]

Yuuhi Romance
Yuuhi Romance is basically a stab at some incestuous romance, with plenty of comedy mixed in for good measure. Sadly there’s absolutely nothing that allows this short manga to stan... 2.7
Written on July 16th, 2009 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Yugo
Yugo's story ended each negotiation, so sometimes we just named each negotiation with the name of the country he visited. Such as Pakistan arcs, Russia arcs, India arcs, and s... 5.0
Written on September 10th, 2009 by comel [Read More]