Do you spend more time on anime or manga?
I do both, but more anime
I do both, but more manga
About the same amount of time for both
I don't watch anime at all
I don't read manga at all

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Love Hina
Keitaro Urishima is a 2nd-year ronin (someone who's failed his college entrance exams) who moves away from home to live with his grandma at Hinata Sou (Hinata House), a hotel ... 4.5
Written on September 5th, 2004 by AstroNerdBoy [Read More]

Onegai Teacher
Kei Kusanagi is a 1st-year high school student with a rare disease. It causes him to go into a coma-like state which keeps him from aging. So while he is actually 18, he appears ... 3.5
Written on September 8th, 2004 by AstroNerdBoy [Read More]

Gantz
it starts out about a kid (kei) whose at a trainstation one day when a bum falls onto the tracks so everyone is just staring, and all of a sudden this other kid jumps onto the trac... 5.0
Written on September 8th, 2004 by Anonymous [Read More]

Maison Ikkoku
Godai is a 1st-year ronin who is living in an old boarding house-apartment known as Ikkoku-kan (Ikkoku Apartments). His room is used by three other residents for parties and becau... 4.7
Written on September 9th, 2004 by AstroNerdBoy [Read More]

Black Cat
Train Heartnet is a bounty hunter. He and his partner Sven Vollfied wander around, capturing criminals while consistently going hungry. (Sounds familiar, eh?) However Train'... 4.8
Written on September 9th, 2004 by mako [Read More]