Which kind of story would you find more interesting
Dystopia
Utopia

anonymous by SakuraRockz on June 1st, 2007, 7:43pm Rating: 1

where did u read the manga? just wondering. i NEED to know.

A howl from this wolf Gal by Wolf Blade on August 10th, 2006, 10:43pm Rating: 4.6

interesting review an excellent insight to a great series

No Subject by Anonymous on July 27th, 2006, 11:56pm Rating: 5

this is kinda off the subjet but is this manga like the "based" i should for the taiwanese show the magicians of love?

Mh-mh... by 4thStar [c] on November 24th, 2005, 3:09pm Rating: 4

Very good review indeed, Riseabove77! ^_^ You described really nicely what the manga is about, and you highlighted the goal of Kiyoko Arai when drawing this one... However, (I have already read a lot of the manga) I'll have to say that the part of Aoyama is quite a spoiler, you know... Because it's one of the most important moments, when the message of the manga is crearly exposed, I think we shouldn't spoil the reader's joy, now should we? ^^ No more to say, good work and I'll give you a 4, because it's so nicely done and writen ^_^ Keep up the good reviewing, but please be more aware with spoilers!

for dragon voice scanlators by anonymous on November 11th, 2005, 8:01pm Rating: 5

this story is great...i really hope to read it all. its one of my favorites...next to WJuliet, Hikaru no GO, and blah blah blah. But i have a prob. i cant read the newly updated chapter...but other than that....this is great.

Previous Page Pages (3) [ 1 2 3 ] Next Page