Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

ALL   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Ikuru lives knowing that at some point very soon he will die all because of his "cursed" body. Saddened, jaded and alone he decides to request an AGH-RMS, or also known ... 4.2
Written on July 18th, 2005 by cryptic [Read More]
A.I. Love You
In this initial title fromAkamatsu-sensei, we have basically his version of . Basically you have the nice nerd Hitoshi who's rejected by the hot babe, but has this really coo... 3.2
Written on October 25th, 2005 by AstroNerdBoy [Read More]
Azumanga Daioh
There isn't exactly a "plot" in Azumanga Daioh. Basically, it just follows the school life of normal (or less than normal) high school girls. Sakaki keeps having bad... 4.7
Written on August 24th, 2006 by Anonymous [Read More]
Angel's Share
There this guy who kills himself and goes to a bar purgatory and that the story begins and ends. The Characters are interesting, there's main characters and the bartender and ... 4.5
Written on September 20th, 2006 by Yamikumo [Read More]
Angel Densetsu
Kitano Seiichirou is a high school boy with the heart of an angel, but the countenance of a demon, everything about his appearance exudes an evil aura, despite his true intentions.... 4.6
Written on April 7th, 2007 by SiLNeT [Read More]