After finishing a series that you like, you most hope to find
Anime of it
Sequel or spin-off
Another series by the same author
Merchandise for sale
Fan fiction
Fan art
A community to discuss the series with
I don't finish series
I have no hope for anything

ALL   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Ai-Ren
Ikuru lives knowing that at some point very soon he will die all because of his "cursed" body. Saddened, jaded and alone he decides to request an AGH-RMS, or also known ... 4.2
Written on July 18th, 2005 by cryptic [Read More]

A.I. Love You
In this initial title fromAkamatsu-sensei, we have basically his version of . Basically you have the nice nerd Hitoshi who's rejected by the hot babe, but has this really coo... 3.2
Written on October 25th, 2005 by AstroNerdBoy [Read More]

Azumanga Daioh
There isn't exactly a "plot" in Azumanga Daioh. Basically, it just follows the school life of normal (or less than normal) high school girls. Sakaki keeps having bad... 4.7
Written on August 24th, 2006 by Anonymous [Read More]

Angel's Share
There this guy who kills himself and goes to a bar purgatory and that the story begins and ends. The Characters are interesting, there's main characters and the bartender and ... 4.5
Written on September 20th, 2006 by Yamikumo [Read More]

Angel Densetsu
Kitano Seiichirou is a high school boy with the heart of an angel, but the countenance of a demon, everything about his appearance exudes an evil aura, despite his true intentions.... 4.6
Written on April 7th, 2007 by SiLNeT [Read More]