When was the last time you read a non-manga related book outside of school purely for pleasure?
Right now!
A few days ago
A few weeks ago
A few months ago
Over a year ago
So long ago that I don't remember

ALL    A    B   C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Can't Lose You
Canít Lose You is like a Cinderella Romance, Shoujo, Drama but with an interesting twist.Most of us know about the story Cinderella; where a poor girl finds her prince charming and... 4.1
Written on June 29th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Claymore
The people in the world of this story are terrorized by horrifying monsters called Youma. The only ones able to stand against them are the Claymores. Half youma themselves, the cla... 5.0
Written on October 19th, 2008 by darknova42 [Read More]

Change 123
A young otaku named Kosukegawa falls in love with a girl with violent multiple personalities named Gettou Motoko. The multiple personalities tend to cause the girl a lot of troubl... 4.6
Written on September 16th, 2009 by drunkguy [Read More]

Chokotto Sister
As a kid, Kawagoe makes a wish during Christmas for a little sister. Years later, as an adult, he gets one. The sister is a bit strange and naive; always relying on a little guid... 5.0
Written on September 16th, 2009 by drunkguy [Read More]

Crazy For You
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Crazy for You is about a girl named Sachi, who is supposed to be "crazy" about a boy named Yuki. But I think it... 3.0
Written on December 21st, 2010 by Venus_Vortex [Read More]