Your favorite series has been going for a while now. You...
Want it to continue forever
Want it to end before it turns worse
Want the author to stop to start a completely new series
Want a spin-off story of it

ALL    A    B    C   D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

D.Gray-man
The World is in collapse. Akumas, devils created with human souls by the misterious - and bizarre - Millennium Earl, destroy everything they see in their way. Claming to be making ... 4.4
Written on October 27th, 2005 by Akari [Read More]

D.N.Angel
4.2/514 year-old Daisuke Niwa was just like any ordinary high-schooler-Attending high school everyday, having a crush on a classmate and attending club activites. On his 14th birt... 4.6
Written on August 30th, 2006 by F.A.I.T.H [Read More]

Dead End
In the very beginning of the Story constuction worker Shirou is walking down a sidestreet when he hears a thud behind him and turns around to find that a naked young women is lying... 4.2
Written on December 4th, 2006 by bully_jesus [Read More]

Demian Syndrome
Azuma and Takayama were really close when they were young until the latter left for USA without telling a word to his friend. Now that Takayama's back after 3 years because he... 5.0
Written on February 14th, 2007 by keiichirou [Read More]

Death Note
I am sure by now this manga have become a well known manga that made itself a name in history. If you like mind playing stories, suspense, thriller, time killer, a challenge, or si... 4.2
Written on March 27th, 2007 by torrentchan [Read More]