Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E   F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Full Metal Alchemist
Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric are out on a journey to locate the Philosopher's Stone, a powerful stone capable of powerful alchemy. When they were young, their mother had di... 4.8
Written on September 20th, 2006 by shounen_lover [Read More]
Firefighter! Daigo of Fire Company M (Me Gumi no Daigo)
Hey everyone! This is my first review so please add comments. The basic plot of this manga is about a boy going after his dream, which is to be a great firefighter. Like most jo... 4.2
Written on March 27th, 2008 by l3ongl3oi [Read More]
Full Metal Panic: The End of Day by Day
Full Metal Panic! The End of Day by Day is a Sci-fi, Action, Romance, Drama light novel thatís a very exciting read. Those who enjoyed the anime adaptation of the story would certa... 4.6
Written on July 22nd, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Full Metal Panic: A Dancing Very Merry Christmas
Full Metal Panic! A Dancing Very Merry Christmas is a Sci-fi, Action, Romance, Comedy, Drama light novel that focuses on a controversial mission that Mithrilís TDD-1 crew decided t... 4.5
Written on July 23rd, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Full Metal Panic: Continuing on My Own
Full Metal Panic! Continuing on My Own is a Sci-fi, Action, Romance, Drama light novel about the biggest threat to Mithril and to Sousuke & Kanameís relationship.The story take... 4.7
Written on July 25th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]