For background art in manga, you prefer...
Lots of detail
An average amount of detail
Very little detail
Sparkles and patterns that fit the mood is just fine
I don't really pay attention to the backgrounds
I don't care

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G   H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Hunter X Hunter
The general outline of the plot is shounen adventure, along the lines of Naruto or One Piece, with longer arcs rather than short episodic events. But, I'd say it's quite ... 4.6
Written on January 8th, 2006 by jing [Read More]

Hajime no Ippo
Makunouchi Ippo was always picked on in school, even in Highschool. Until a fateful day he encountered a Boxer, who helped him. Ippo was shocked at the strength of the boxer, and w... 4.6
Written on August 24th, 2006 by Kaioh [Read More]

H2
H2 tells the story of four main characters, Hideo, Hiro, Haruka, and Hikari and their love square. Hikari and Hiro are long time childhood friends, their parents refer to them as ... 4.4
Written on January 1st, 2007 by Invincible [Read More]

Hot Blooded Woman
As a child, Ha Ji was frequently used by her brothers as target practice. After getting beaten up one day, she runs to childhood friend Te Hu who instead of comforting her, tells h... 3.4
Written on May 19th, 2007 by liquid_hell [Read More]

Hikaru no Go
Hikaru is a 6th grade student who comes across a Go board in his grandfather’s shed that is haunted by the spirit of an expert Go player, Sai. For lack of a better word, Sai “telep... 4.6
Written on June 21st, 2007 by Rashid [Read More]