Do you have a topic that is an immediate deal breaker if a manga series you were already reading suddenly featured that topic, such that you would stop reading the series (even if it was "tastefully" done)? For example: religion, rape, etc.
40.9%
No topics offend me on principle
5.9%
I used to have one, but not anymore
32.5%
I can think of one deal breaker
20.7%
There's many topics that would stop me from continuing a series

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H   I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Ichigo 100%
Ichigo 100% is what you can call a classic Harem, Romantic, Comedy having the typical set-up of one average guy (Manaka Junpei) surrounded by gorgeous girls. The story starts of in... 4.8
Written on December 3rd, 2007 by Master_M2K [Read More]

I want to become your bird
The story is about a 15 year old boy named Kei, who fills his emptyness with sleeping with other guys.He than meets Fuji, a nice and good looking med student, that becomes Kei'... 5.0
Written on February 25th, 2008 by NightSwan [Read More]

Ichi the Killer
The basic story is a simple revenge plot. One gang kills another gang's leader, and the other gang wants revenge. Well, at first. The plot quickly jumps into a multitude of ot... 4.9
Written on May 3rd, 2009 by xombiemonkey [Read More]