If you were an assistant for your favorite mangaka, what would you love most about the job?
Getting paid
Touching the mangaka
Being the first one to see the next chapter
Witnessing the mangaka at work
Seeing the mangaka's face
Breathing in the same air as the mangaka
Having the mangaka's phone number
Talking with the mangaka about his/her manga
Knowing the mangaka on a personal level
Being the mangaka's idea bank
Adding/refining drawing details
Cleaning artwork going out of panels
Being listed in the credits for a series
Gaining experience as an artist
Other

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K   L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Loveless
First things first: This series contains some shounen-ai/BL. Don't like, don't read.Now that that is over with...The mystery that drives Loveless in the beginning is at f... 4.6
Written on July 1st, 2009 by Myrah [Read More]

La Corda d'Oro
Seiso Academy is a school divided in two sections: the music department and the general department. Kahoko Hino is part of the general department and don't know anything about... 5.0
Written on May 28th, 2010 by Asuka_Masamune [Read More]

Lovely Complex
Risa Koizumi, the tall girl- towering over 172 centimeters (5ft 8in)- way above the average height for a Japanese girl. Atsushi Ootani, the short guy- a mere 156 centimeters (5ft 1... 4.5
Written on January 8th, 2011 by tsubasa22 [Read More]

L∞P
The essential story is that of a looping death due to the lack in survival every time our main character spawns. We're not certain for sure if the character comes back to life... 4.1
Written on November 5th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]