What sexist trope in manga bothers you the most?
Patronizing "but you're a girl!" statement
Objectification
Falling in love with their rapist
"All women are..."
Sexual assault/rape portrayed as a joke
Harassment is okay because she's "playing hard to get"
Damsel in distress
Girl solely exists to be a love interest
Jealous, vain, and/or cruel fangirls
Madonna/whore dichotomy
What? Sexism still exists?

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K   L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Loveless
First things first: This series contains some shounen-ai/BL. Don't like, don't read.Now that that is over with...The mystery that drives Loveless in the beginning is at f... 4.6
Written on July 1st, 2009 by Myrah [Read More]

La Corda d'Oro
Seiso Academy is a school divided in two sections: the music department and the general department. Kahoko Hino is part of the general department and don't know anything about... 5.0
Written on May 28th, 2010 by Asuka_Masamune [Read More]

Lovely Complex
Risa Koizumi, the tall girl- towering over 172 centimeters (5ft 8in)- way above the average height for a Japanese girl. Atsushi Ootani, the short guy- a mere 156 centimeters (5ft 1... 4.5
Written on January 8th, 2011 by tsubasa22 [Read More]

L∞P
The essential story is that of a looping death due to the lack in survival every time our main character spawns. We're not certain for sure if the character comes back to life... 4.1
Written on November 5th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]