When I read an unknown word or complicated term, I typically...
Gloss over it and don't bother looking it up
Use Google and read the first result
Go old-school and use a dictionary
Use Wikipedia (or an encyclopedia) and read everything about it as well as the related stuff

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K   L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
First things first: This series contains some shounen-ai/BL. Don't like, don't read.Now that that is over with...The mystery that drives Loveless in the beginning is at f... 4.6
Written on July 1st, 2009 by Myrah [Read More]
La Corda d'Oro
Seiso Academy is a school divided in two sections: the music department and the general department. Kahoko Hino is part of the general department and don't know anything about... 5.0
Written on May 28th, 2010 by Asuka_Masamune [Read More]
Lovely Complex
Risa Koizumi, the tall girl- towering over 172 centimeters (5ft 8in)- way above the average height for a Japanese girl. Atsushi Ootani, the short guy- a mere 156 centimeters (5ft 1... 4.5
Written on January 8th, 2011 by tsubasa22 [Read More]
The essential story is that of a looping death due to the lack in survival every time our main character spawns. We're not certain for sure if the character comes back to life... 4.1
Written on November 5th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]