After finishing a series that you like, you most hope to find
Anime of it
Sequel or spin-off
Another series by the same author
Merchandise for sale
Fan fiction
Fan art
A community to discuss the series with
I don't finish series
I have no hope for anything

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O   P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Pokemon Adventure
A group of Pokemon trainers set of there journey to become Pokemon masters! In Pokemon Adventure, you follow these adventurers through Kanto, though Johto, and even Hoenn, while t... 4.0
Written on July 20th, 2006 by master-mind [Read More]

Piano no Mori
This story, like many of Makoto Isshiki's works, is a real slice of life/coming of age type of story. With in the center 2 young boys trying to struggle through school, expect... 4.8
Written on October 27th, 2006 by barbapapa [Read More]

Pokemon Ranger
This is a typical Pokemon plot that you'd see in the Pokemon movies and TV show. It stays true to the theme and has the came, somewhat cliche characters. The story is unique, ... 3.2
Written on September 9th, 2007 by Xeronia [Read More]

Pretty Face
Imagine being a guy that is involved in a horrific traffic accident. You wake up from a year long coma and everyone thinks your dead but what’s worse is that you have a girl's... 4.0
Written on November 29th, 2007 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Pastel
Pastel is an interesting Romantic, Comedy about the growing relationship between potential half-brother and half-sister. The story starts of as a typical "boy meets girl and t... 3.9
Written on December 3rd, 2007 by Master_M2K [Read More]