When I read an unknown word or complicated term, I typically...
Gloss over it and don't bother looking it up
Use Google and read the first result
Go old-school and use a dictionary
Use Wikipedia (or an encyclopedia) and read everything about it as well as the related stuff

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R   S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
The story centers around two newbies at the Narcotic Control Department in Japan, Hal and Kai. While struggling agains drug dealers, gangs, murderers, psychopats, misteirous organ... 4.6
Written on November 28th, 2006 by Akari [Read More]
Shin Angyo Onshi
Shin Angyo Onshi (SAO) is the brainchild of a Korean manhwa duo, In-Wan Youn author and Gyung-Il Yang (FYI: correct romanization is not Kyung) artist, who wanted to introduce a... 4.8
Written on March 26th, 2007 by Unproductive [Read More]
Skip Beat
(Warning: spoilers for the first few volumes ahead!!) Compared to Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Skip Beat is definitely a more shoujo-comedy-drama-style manga. It doesn't have yakuza ... 4.8
Written on July 9th, 2007 by celinae [Read More]
What will I say about Superior? It's odd, tragic, violent, yet charming, funny, optimistic. Love it or not, you can't say it's "of average" if being a true... 5.0
Written on August 15th, 2007 by okigen [Read More]
Speed Grapher
The one Photographer that would risk it all. Tatsumi Saiga a Photographer who wanted to free a girl Kagura Tonnouzu who had no experience of freedom due to her mother Shinsen Tenno... 4.2
Written on January 3rd, 2008 by AnimeMi [Read More]