If you were an assistant for your favorite mangaka, what would you love most about the job?
Getting paid
Touching the mangaka
Being the first one to see the next chapter
Witnessing the mangaka at work
Seeing the mangaka's face
Breathing in the same air as the mangaka
Having the mangaka's phone number
Talking with the mangaka about his/her manga
Knowing the mangaka on a personal level
Being the mangaka's idea bank
Adding/refining drawing details
Cleaning artwork going out of panels
Being listed in the credits for a series
Gaining experience as an artist
Other

ALL   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Ai-Ren
Ai-Ren is a Sci-fi, Romance, Drama about a young man (Ikuru) who was involved in a horrific accident but his life was able to be saved. Nonetheless he will soon die, so to comfort ... 3.8
Written on December 21st, 2007 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Anatolia Story
Anatolia Story is widely recognized as one of the better mangas of all time, and certainly the one that has rightfully set the bar for the shoujo/fantasy/romance genre. If more tra... 4.5
Written on February 25th, 2008 by XileDragon [Read More]

Ayu Mayu
Ayu Mayu is an Ecchi, Romantic, Comedy that sadly contains every Rom/Com cliché imaginable but it makes it work, with some incredibly whacky comedy and nicely done romance.T... 3.8
Written on June 13th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Air Gear
Oh great ... yet another interestingly cool manga, developing from its humble beginnings, into the convoluted mess I see before me. Anyone who has read most of it, or its previous ... 4.2
Written on June 29th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Akutou Danshi Collection
Akutou Danshi Collection is a Shoujo, Smut, Romance, Comedy about the challenges of dormitory life. Well thatís what I thought at first but the short story really has no focus and ... 3.5
Written on July 30th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]