Your favorite series has been going for a while now. You...
Want it to continue forever
Want it to end before it turns worse
Want the author to stop to start a completely new series
Want a spin-off story of it

ALL   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Ai-Ren
Ai-Ren is a Sci-fi, Romance, Drama about a young man (Ikuru) who was involved in a horrific accident but his life was able to be saved. Nonetheless he will soon die, so to comfort ... 3.8
Written on December 21st, 2007 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Anatolia Story
Anatolia Story is widely recognized as one of the better mangas of all time, and certainly the one that has rightfully set the bar for the shoujo/fantasy/romance genre. If more tra... 4.5
Written on February 25th, 2008 by XileDragon [Read More]

Ayu Mayu
Ayu Mayu is an Ecchi, Romantic, Comedy that sadly contains every Rom/Com cliché imaginable but it makes it work, with some incredibly whacky comedy and nicely done romance.T... 3.8
Written on June 13th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Air Gear
Oh great ... yet another interestingly cool manga, developing from its humble beginnings, into the convoluted mess I see before me. Anyone who has read most of it, or its previous ... 4.2
Written on June 29th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Akutou Danshi Collection
Akutou Danshi Collection is a Shoujo, Smut, Romance, Comedy about the challenges of dormitory life. Well thatís what I thought at first but the short story really has no focus and ... 3.5
Written on July 30th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]