Your favorite series has been going for a while now. You...
Want it to continue forever
Want it to end before it turns worse
Want the author to stop to start a completely new series
Want a spin-off story of it

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G   H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Hana-Kimi
Hana-Kimi is about this Japanese-American chick named Ashiya Mizuki who idolizes this high jumper Izumi Sano after seeing him on TV once. She wants to meet him, but Sano attends an... 4.9
Written on July 13th, 2008 by Dubby [Read More]

Haa Haa
Haa Haa is a Josei, Ecchi, Romance, Comedy following the misadventures of a lustful woman. I know the title is daunting but this isn’t the Japanese ‘Ha Ha’ (meaning Mother) but act... 3.7
Written on July 28th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Honey Blonde
Honey Blonde is a Hentai, Romance about a typical high school perverted relationship. This manga lacks in originality but it certainly makes up for it, by providing an enjoyable re... 3.9
Written on January 30th, 2009 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Hanatsukihime
A dancer traveling with a mysterious companion is in search of a demon who lent her his heart when she was a baby. In exchange (for lending his heart), he will devour her when she ... 3.2
Written on February 7th, 2009 by Miskat [Read More]

Hana Yori Dango
I have been puzzled by the overwhelmingly positive response to this manga. As I am a fan of shoujo manga, Hana Yori Dango did not slip under my radar when it hit the US market a f... 2.0
Written on April 7th, 2009 by HYDh8er [Read More]