Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J   K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Kodomo no Jikan
Kodomo no Jikan is about Daisuke Aoki, a new schoolteacher to a bunch of 3rd Graders in elementary school. Due to his inexperience he's having trouble with the kids but there&... 4.4
Written on December 3rd, 2007 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Kare Kano
dubbed by fans as: The Bible Of The Youth, says something about how great it is.You see two characters and their relationship with eachother grow.Let us face it, most of the story/... 5.0
Written on January 9th, 2008 by Mejust [Read More]
Sebastian Michaels is the perfect butler: not only is he capable of solving any problem quickly and precisely, he is also great in everything he does, from cooking to taking care o... 3.8
Written on February 14th, 2008 by Akari [Read More]
Kimi Ni Todoke
Spoilers and long review below! The truth is that, 'Kimi ni Todoke' is not for everybody. For 'Kimi ni Todoke' (which I will now shorten as 'KnT' from... 4.4
Written on June 29th, 2011 by tsubasa22 [Read More]
Kindan Wedding
Forbidden Wedding is a Shoujo, Smut, Romance, Comedy with the sort of story that any experienced shoujo manga reader is familiar with… but shorter.Our heroine, Hana, is a childish ... 3.7
Written on July 27th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]