Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L   M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Mahou Sensei Negima!
A romance embedded in an exploration sprinkled with ecchi that is Negi. A great step forward from the days of Love Hina and AI I love you. Well done, well done indeed Mr Akamatsu.I... 5.0
Written on November 13th, 2006 by Laclongquan [Read More]
My Balls
My Balls is a hilarious Mature, Ecchi, Romantic, Comedy with an outrageous plot about the Queen of Terror from hell being accidentally sealed in a poor virgins balls. Now the next ... 4.1
Written on February 15th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]
An extremely gifted neurosurgeon lives a perfect life. He has a bright career laid out in front of him, a beautiful fiancee, and garners respect and love from all of his patients.H... 4.6
Written on March 2nd, 2008 by canucks [Read More]
MxO is a Shounen, Supernatural, Action, Romantic, Comedy that tries to do so much, of what has already been done before, but it does it all fantastically well.The story follows you... 4.5
Written on March 11th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Kira is sitting at the park's bench drawing. A handsome boy asks her for direction. As soon as she realizes that it's the school's troublemaker, she draws a map and ... 5.0
Written on May 13th, 2008 by ffleur [Read More]