If you were an assistant for your favorite mangaka, what would you love most about the job?
Getting paid
Touching the mangaka
Being the first one to see the next chapter
Witnessing the mangaka at work
Seeing the mangaka's face
Breathing in the same air as the mangaka
Having the mangaka's phone number
Talking with the mangaka about his/her manga
Knowing the mangaka on a personal level
Being the mangaka's idea bank
Adding/refining drawing details
Cleaning artwork going out of panels
Being listed in the credits for a series
Gaining experience as an artist
Other

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L   M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Mahou Sensei Negima!
A romance embedded in an exploration sprinkled with ecchi that is Negi. A great step forward from the days of Love Hina and AI I love you. Well done, well done indeed Mr Akamatsu.I... 5.0
Written on November 13th, 2006 by Laclongquan [Read More]

My Balls
My Balls is a hilarious Mature, Ecchi, Romantic, Comedy with an outrageous plot about the Queen of Terror from hell being accidentally sealed in a poor virgins balls. Now the next ... 4.1
Written on February 15th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Monster
An extremely gifted neurosurgeon lives a perfect life. He has a bright career laid out in front of him, a beautiful fiancee, and garners respect and love from all of his patients.H... 4.6
Written on March 2nd, 2008 by canucks [Read More]

Mx0
MxO is a Shounen, Supernatural, Action, Romantic, Comedy that tries to do so much, of what has already been done before, but it does it all fantastically well.The story follows you... 4.5
Written on March 11th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

MARS
Kira is sitting at the park's bench drawing. A handsome boy asks her for direction. As soon as she realizes that it's the school's troublemaker, she draws a map and ... 5.0
Written on May 13th, 2008 by ffleur [Read More]