If there was a manga cafe near you, would you visit it?
Lots of times, mainly for the manga
Lots of times, mainly for the Internet
Lots of times, mainly for the food / drinks
Lots of times, mainly for socializing
I guess I'd try it once...
Never

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M   N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

NG Life
Tokyopop's parting gift to the manga community was the release of the final volume of this most wonderful series, shortly before they ceased to exist. NG Life is not the usual... 4.8
Written on July 17th, 2011 by Aironic [Read More]

Nisekoi (KOMI Naoshi)
I've only read the first two chapters of Double Arts, a series with the potential the size of a Mammoth, but it honestly has no place to last as long it did. What I loved abou... 4.0
Written on November 5th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]

Noblesse
'Noblesse' seems to be rage these days. It is becoming very popular among foreign readers, and is already one of the most popular webtoons in its native country, Korea, a... 4.9
Written on January 30th, 2012 by tsubasa22 [Read More]

Noblesse
Tired of all those idiotic and wimpy protagonists from shonen series? Feeling bored from those repetitive idiotic/fart/pervet jokes? Cant handle those 50 chapter fights with a sin... 4.6
Written on October 9th, 2012 by strixflash [Read More]

Naruto
I have written a real and spoiler filled novel as my review so it should fit here just fine:Part 1: I started reading in 2002 and was and still am into this part. Real human Euros ... 3.8
Written on February 15th, 2015 by residentgrigo [Read More]