Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R   S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Shin Angyo Onshi
Shin Angyo Onshi is a Seinen, Historical, Supernatural, Action, Adventure manhwa that takes a piece of Korean history and turns it into a superb journey for the characters and the ... 4.8
Written on June 18th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]
This is by far the WORST manga I have ever read. It has not plot, very boring, and the art is HORRIBLE.Skectchbook has NO PLOT. That's right, NO PLOT. I thought slice of life ... 1.9
Written on July 18th, 2008 by danobou [Read More]
A ‘Scandalous’ relationship between siblings that aren’t related by blood (now where have I heard this before?). Well this Shoujo, Smut, Romance, Drama is a good quick read but off... 3.2
Written on July 29th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Special A
The story revolves around Hikari and Kei, respectively the second and first place students in an elite school group called the "S.A." Hikari has a burning desire to defea... 2.5
Written on August 14th, 2008 by PrincessVera [Read More]
Yamato decided to study at Tokyo at would reside at his aunt's inn. at the very first part of the story, you'll already see many great scenes, which you'll want to r... 4.9
Written on September 13th, 2008 by genre001 [Read More]