If you were an assistant for your favorite mangaka, what would you love most about the job?
Getting paid
Touching the mangaka
Being the first one to see the next chapter
Witnessing the mangaka at work
Seeing the mangaka's face
Breathing in the same air as the mangaka
Having the mangaka's phone number
Talking with the mangaka about his/her manga
Knowing the mangaka on a personal level
Being the mangaka's idea bank
Adding/refining drawing details
Cleaning artwork going out of panels
Being listed in the credits for a series
Gaining experience as an artist
Other

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R   S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Shin Angyo Onshi
Shin Angyo Onshi is a Seinen, Historical, Supernatural, Action, Adventure manhwa that takes a piece of Korean history and turns it into a superb journey for the characters and the ... 4.8
Written on June 18th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Sketchbook
This is by far the WORST manga I have ever read. It has not plot, very boring, and the art is HORRIBLE.Skectchbook has NO PLOT. That's right, NO PLOT. I thought slice of life ... 1.9
Written on July 18th, 2008 by danobou [Read More]

Scandalous
A ‘Scandalous’ relationship between siblings that aren’t related by blood (now where have I heard this before?). Well this Shoujo, Smut, Romance, Drama is a good quick read but off... 3.2
Written on July 29th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Special A
The story revolves around Hikari and Kei, respectively the second and first place students in an elite school group called the "S.A." Hikari has a burning desire to defea... 2.5
Written on August 14th, 2008 by PrincessVera [Read More]

Suzuka
Yamato decided to study at Tokyo at would reside at his aunt's inn. at the very first part of the story, you'll already see many great scenes, which you'll want to r... 4.9
Written on September 13th, 2008 by genre001 [Read More]