How big of a manga fan are you (in terms of # of series read / reading)?
Beginner (<10)
Intermediate professional (1-1.5k)
Professional (1.5k-2k)
Advanced professional (2k-3k)
Sensei (3k+)

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Houshin Engi
Houshin Engi is a giant manga, having a total of 23 volumes. It’s loosely based on a Chinese legend (the name of which a friend once told me but I have forgotten. [Not Jour... 3.8
Written on September 16th, 2004 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Midori no Hibi
Mad Dog Sawamura is feared by all. His Devils Right Hand inspires terror amoung others... but that doesn’t make him popular with girls. What Sawamura really wants is a girl... 4.4
Written on September 16th, 2004 by Cypher-Khan [Read More]

Yakitate!! Japan
Azuma Kazuma is an ordinary boy with a big dream... and that is to make Japan. Now... that sentence probably doesn’t make a whole lot of sense... is the boy planning to make the ... 4.6

Shounan Jun'ai Gumi
Well, this manga is about.... umm, well... the two main characters Eikichi Onizuka and Danma Ryuuji and their long, hard (no pun intended) quest to lose their virginity.(Two points... 3.4

Penguin Brothers
Penguin Brothers is a shoujo manga about Mishima Hina and her experiences at her newest school... A school that just happens to be split into three factions White, Black and Grey.I... 4.2

Previous Page Pages (70) [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last ] Next Page