Demographic you read the most?
Shounen
Lolicon
Shotacon
Yaoi
Yuri

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J   K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Kimi ni Todoke
First off, i would like to apologize for my bad English (not in spelling, but in grammar).Second, i would like to point out that when i typed all this, i did not plan for it to bec... 4.9
Written on September 2nd, 2008 by torrentchan [Read More]

Koukou Debut
Note: I tried really hard not to spoil too much, so if my explanations are vague, that's why. xDLast night I was looking for something to kill time, and since Koukou Debut had... 4.8
Written on February 20th, 2009 by celinae [Read More]

Kagen no Tsuki
Last Quarter… The last phase of the lunar cycle before the moon fades into perpetual darkness. Kagen no Tsuki (Last Quarter) is a Shoujo, Supernatural, Mystery, Romance with a stor... 4.5
Written on July 16th, 2009 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Kyoushi to Seito to
Teacher & Student is the sister manga to “Older sister & Younger brother” and apart from some character & storyline crossovers; this Hentai, Romantic, Comedy is in a le... 4.0
Written on July 16th, 2009 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Kekkaishi
I think the story is quite original; it is about people who are able to create or produce a barrier whether to protect or to imprison an object. The story is focused to supernatura... 4.2
Written on December 1st, 2010 by KrisKelvin [Read More]