Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L   M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Moe Kare!!
Moe Kare!! is a Shoujo, Romance, Comedy, Drama revolving around an interesting love triangle full of love, jealousy and heartache. The story is certainly typical for a shoujo manga... 4.4
Written on June 13th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]
Mermaid Saga
Mermaid Saga is a manga by InuYasha and Ranma 1/2 creator Rumiko Takahashi. I believe that InuYasha is influenced greatly by this series, and also could have been better. It wasn&#... 3.6
Written on August 22nd, 2008 by danobou [Read More]
Mahou Tsukai Kurohime
What is Love? How do people attain it? How far can love make a person go? have you ever wondered any of these if so then all of these question are answered by the Kurohime's f... 5.0
Written on March 1st, 2009 by arti [Read More]
The overall story in Mars is a pretty typical one in shoujo manga: Boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, boy and girl deal with some mega serious shit, and so on. I have to st... 3.8
Written on April 13th, 2009 by HYDh8er [Read More]
Maid Yome
Maid Bride is an anthology of H-stories and for a Hentai manga this is nothing new; however there’s one story that stands out and it’s the first one amongst the collection (the... 3.3
Written on July 16th, 2009 by Master_M2K [Read More]