What kind of humor do you think you most develop after reading your usual manga?
Awkward
Perverted
Weird
Friendly
None at all

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L   M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Moe Kare!!
Moe Kare!! is a Shoujo, Romance, Comedy, Drama revolving around an interesting love triangle full of love, jealousy and heartache. The story is certainly typical for a shoujo manga... 4.4
Written on June 13th, 2008 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Mermaid Saga
Mermaid Saga is a manga by InuYasha and Ranma 1/2 creator Rumiko Takahashi. I believe that InuYasha is influenced greatly by this series, and also could have been better. It wasn&#... 3.6
Written on August 22nd, 2008 by danobou [Read More]

Mahou Tsukai Kurohime
What is Love? How do people attain it? How far can love make a person go? have you ever wondered any of these if so then all of these question are answered by the Kurohime's f... 5.0
Written on March 1st, 2009 by arti [Read More]

Mars
The overall story in Mars is a pretty typical one in shoujo manga: Boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, boy and girl deal with some mega serious shit, and so on. I have to st... 3.8
Written on April 13th, 2009 by HYDh8er [Read More]

Maid Yome
Maid Bride is an anthology of H-stories and for a Hentai manga this is nothing new; however thereís one story that stands out and itís the first one amongst the collection (the fir... 3.3
Written on July 16th, 2009 by Master_M2K [Read More]