Your favorite series has been going for a while now. You...
Want it to continue forever
Want it to end before it turns worse
Want the author to stop to start a completely new series
Want a spin-off story of it

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R   S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Slam Dunk
Slam Dunk is a manga that revolves around the "" character name . It tells all about his journey from being a delinquent, a leader of his gang, to a newbie basketball pla... 5.0
Written on March 16th, 2009 by genre001 [Read More]

Skip Beat
A shoujo story about a girl who hates a man and seeks vengeance against him- while swearing off love- and *meaning* it? Not your typical girly manga. Kyoko kicks butt. The perseve... 5.0
Written on April 6th, 2009 by turnip head [Read More]

Shugo Chara!
... 5.0
Written on September 27th, 2009 by da-chan [Read More]

Suzuka
The story of Suzuka is a typical romance story with a few twist that attempt tot set itself away from the typical romance manga, but at its core it is still a romance story. I have... 4.8
Written on June 26th, 2010 by bloodstainx [Read More]

School Shock
This story has every essential element which makes a manga awesome. Comedy, action, and sex appeal. Just read it. You'll know what I mean.The find the characters very appealin... 4.6
Written on December 11th, 2010 by Tenji [Read More]