What would you consider to be your native language?
English
Korean
Portuguese
German
Dutch
Finnic (Finnish, Estonian, etc.)
North Germanic (Norwegian, Swedish, etc.)
Baltic (Latvian, Lithuanian, etc.)
Semitic (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
Indo-Iranian (Bengali, Hindustani, Persian, etc.)
Slavic (Russian, Slovak, Polish, etc.)
Malayo-Polynesian (Javanese, Tagalog, etc.)
Other

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R   S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Slam Dunk
Slam Dunk is a manga that revolves around the "" character name . It tells all about his journey from being a delinquent, a leader of his gang, to a newbie basketball pla... 5.0
Written on March 16th, 2009 by genre001 [Read More]

Skip Beat
A shoujo story about a girl who hates a man and seeks vengeance against him- while swearing off love- and *meaning* it? Not your typical girly manga. Kyoko kicks butt. The perseve... 5.0
Written on April 6th, 2009 by turnip head [Read More]

Shugo Chara!
... 5.0
Written on September 27th, 2009 by da-chan [Read More]

Suzuka
The story of Suzuka is a typical romance story with a few twist that attempt tot set itself away from the typical romance manga, but at its core it is still a romance story. I have... 4.8
Written on June 26th, 2010 by bloodstainx [Read More]

School Shock
This story has every essential element which makes a manga awesome. Comedy, action, and sex appeal. Just read it. You'll know what I mean.The find the characters very appealin... 4.6
Written on December 11th, 2010 by Tenji [Read More]