When was the last time you read a non-manga related book outside of school purely for pleasure?
Right now!
A few days ago
A few weeks ago
A few months ago
Over a year ago
So long ago that I don't remember

ALL    A    B    C   D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Daa! Daa! Daa!
I will start this off by saying that I have a particular attachment to this manga. You know when you can watch the same movie a gazillion times? Like a ghibli movie – I’ve watched ... 4.5
Written on July 18th, 2011 by tsubasa22 [Read More]

Double Arts
The story is set in a fantasy empire, roughly at the late medieval times.There are currently no wars going on, but a disease named "Troy"/"Troi" endangers the p... 4.5
Written on December 8th, 2011 by Lorska [Read More]

Dear Mine
I really like the plot. Simple yet funny and strong. The plot is beautifully drawed in this manga.Each characters have their own personality. But my favourite is Fuma. His personal... 4.8
Written on March 15th, 2014 by himemai [Read More]

Densha Otoko - Net Hatsu, Kakueki Teisha no Love Story
“Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity.” - Plato.This is a very simple manga and due to such simplicity it is very often down-played and underr... 4.0
Written on September 5th, 2014 by claudiofd [Read More]