Which kind of story would you find more interesting
Dystopia
Utopia

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L   M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Miwaku no Tobira
FUUGA is becoming a name known amongst certain circles and one of his first and most controversial works is a Hentai, Romance manga known as Door of Fascination. Itís is a gripping... 3.8
Written on July 16th, 2009 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Meteor Methuselah
The story is very fresh for a shoujo manga as it leans twords cyber punk, and deals with theams such as the struggles of immortality, biological warfare, and corrupt corpporate mot... 5.0
Written on July 7th, 2011 by cobalt_rain [Read More]

Mirai Nikki
DISCLAIMER : I apologize for any mistakes on my writing, especially grammatical, because i am not a native English speaker.Basically, the premise is not that original. I had seen s... 3.6
Written on May 30th, 2012 by dantd95 [Read More]

Moon Centaur
Sasaki Ayumiís Moon Centaur is a collection of tales of pain, anguish, yearning and fear. I was interested in it because the look of the cover and the artwork reminded me of Souma ... 1.6
Written on February 20th, 2013 by cainxx [Read More]

Meteor Methuselah
The plot is simple at beginning and each chapter going deeper and deeper. I really love the plot, from the beginning till the end. It's strong, beautifully written, sweet and ... 4.8
Written on March 15th, 2014 by himemai [Read More]