Your favorite series was dropped by the only group scanlating it, so you...
Find the raws and look at them without understanding the words
Ask other groups to pick it up
Bug the old group to pick it up again
Try to start your own scanlation group
Learn the language so that you can read it yourself
Look for summaries or synopsis to spoil yourself and feed the urge
Do nothing and wait patiently (sadly)
I already read the original language, so no worries

Join #baka-updates

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R   S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Taking a look into the past is the easiest way to protect the future. Mankind's technology has advanced far into the future where people taking looking into someone's pas... 2.9
Written on December 2nd, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]
Saiyuki is the story of four anti-heroes: the monk Genjyo Sanzo (or just "Sanzo"), the great youkai sage Son Goku, the half-youkai half-human Sha Gojyo, and the man-turne... 4.5
Written on February 12th, 2012 by chohakkaifan [Read More]
Suki desu Suzuki-kun!!
I warn you, before you read. I must inform you that this review has spoilers. Forgive if I spoiled you.The plot is cliche yet it's nice. The story starts at the first day of o... 4.4
Written on February 14th, 2014 by Violette★Starr [Read More]
Shokugeki no Soma
My food is going to embrace you so hard, you will reach the climax of sensation, naked!Where the cooking battles called Shokugeki dominate and control the entire position of the co... 4.5
Written on October 24th, 2014 by Subpyro [Read More]
Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori
Red River or Anatolia Story, pretty much the same like Kanata Kara, which I reviewed a while back, takes place in the distant past. But unlike Kanata Kara which presented a fiction... 4.4
Written on May 18th, 2015 by Kamelot [Read More]