For a really long, ongoing series, you prefer to
Keep reading since you're already so invested
Keep reading as long it's good
After a certain point, just stop and wait for it to finish then read the entire thing at once
Just give up reading after a certain point

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R   S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Succeed
Taking a look into the past is the easiest way to protect the future. Mankind's technology has advanced far into the future where people taking looking into someone's pas... 2.9
Written on December 2nd, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]

Saiyuki
Saiyuki is the story of four anti-heroes: the monk Genjyo Sanzo (or just "Sanzo"), the great youkai sage Son Goku, the half-youkai half-human Sha Gojyo, and the man-turne... 4.5
Written on February 12th, 2012 by chohakkaifan [Read More]

Suki desu Suzuki-kun!!
I warn you, before you read. I must inform you that this review has spoilers. Forgive if I spoiled you.The plot is cliche yet it's nice. The story starts at the first day of o... 4.4
Written on February 14th, 2014 by Violette★Starr [Read More]

Shokugeki no Soma
My food is going to embrace you so hard, you will reach the climax of sensation, naked!Where the cooking battles called Shokugeki dominate and control the entire position of the co... 4.5
Written on October 24th, 2014 by Subpyro [Read More]