What kind of humor do you think you most develop after reading your usual manga?
Awkward
Perverted
Weird
Friendly
None at all

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J   K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z
Sub Letter: ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Kanata Kara
Noriko, a young high school girl is caught in an explosion and regains consciousness in an unknown world where she meets a strange, gorgeous, muscular, strong, man (excuse my exagg... 4.8
Written on October 4th, 2012 by ForteAtrox [Read More]

Kimi ga Suki
Kimi ga Suki is a short and sweet Shoujo, Sports, Romance manga that follows the general consensus; of not being much about the sport and more about whatever love polygon it choose... 3.6
Written on February 6th, 2012 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Koibana Onsen
Koibana Onsen is a manga that requires a bit of caution before venturing into it, due to its mature sexual content. But with that said, Koibana Onsen is something I could - maybe n... 3.6
Written on February 11th, 2012 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Kine In!
est em's Kine In! was a very satisfying read. The four stories that make up this volume require audience participation because she leaves a lot of room for interpretation. In ... 4.5
Written on July 6th, 2012 by cainxx [Read More]

Kamoku na Kohi Okubyou na Kurumi
Silent Coffee, Shy Walnut is the second title I have read by Sagawa Miku and I have become even more charmed by her. I think she has a great sense of humor and I enjoy the characte... 4.5
Written on February 20th, 2013 by cainxx [Read More]