Your favorite series has been going for a while now. You...
Want it to continue forever
Want it to end before it turns worse
Want the author to stop to start a completely new series
Want a spin-off story of it

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Fairy Tail
Let me start by saying this: I think it's pretty disappointing if we give ratings that influence other peoples' beliefs, simply because we're turned off at first sig... 4.8
Written on July 17th, 2011 by yongzhi93 [Read More]

This NG Life
Tokyopop's parting gift to the manga community was the release of the final volume of this most wonderful series, shortly before they ceased to exist. NG Life is not the usual... 4.8
Written on July 17th, 2011 by Aironic [Read More]

NG Life
Written on July 17th, 2011 by Aironic [Read More]

Daa! Daa! Daa!
I will start this off by saying that I have a particular attachment to this manga. You know when you can watch the same movie a gazillion times? Like a ghibli movie – I’ve watc... 4.5
Written on July 18th, 2011 by tsubasa22 [Read More]

Vampire Knight
An angsty vampiric love story written by Hino Matsuri. Beautiful Art. Plenty of action. What's more? Hot panels of bishies sucking blood.A brief synopsis: Yuuki Cross is a stu... 3.8
Written on July 23rd, 2011 by sakirol [Read More]