For a really long, ongoing series, you prefer to
Keep reading since you're already so invested
Keep reading as long it's good
After a certain point, just stop and wait for it to finish then read the entire thing at once
Just give up reading after a certain point

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Kininaru Roommate
"To have oneís cake and eat it too" is a saying Iíve always yearned to live by but cannot because I am, like we all are, grounded by this thing called 'reality'... 3.1
Written on July 28th, 2011 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Yomerio Choice
Time travel is one of my favourite Sci-fi sub genres, however there are a lot of different variations of it: - Going back in time to change the future. - Going back in time and alt... 2.3
Written on August 6th, 2011 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Chrno Crusade
Chrno Crusade, also known as Chrono Crusade, takes place in the 1920s in America. It follows the adventures of Rosette Christopher, a nun, and her demon friend and partner Chrno. R... 4.6
Written on August 6th, 2011 by israel8491 [Read More]

Yomeiro Choice
Time travel is one of my favourite Sci-fi sub genres, however there are a lot of different variations of it: - Going back in time to change the future. - Going back in time and alt... 2.4
Written on August 7th, 2011 by Master_M2K [Read More]

Heavenly Body by Takashi Kanzaki
English Title: Heavenly BodyMangaka: Kanzaki TakashiEnglish Publisher: DeuxDescription (from Deux Press): Just who does the cute Hazumi belong to?! Roomated with two hot foreigners... 3.8
Written on September 10th, 2011 by Yaoi Fever [Read More]