When was the last time you read a non-manga related book outside of school purely for pleasure?
Right now!
A few days ago
A few weeks ago
A few months ago
Over a year ago
So long ago that I don't remember

ALL    A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z

Hunter x Hunter
We're talking about the cream of the crop right here. A series more famous for it's hiatus status than it is for it's story. Like-wise, Togashi is a guy who likes to... 4.3

Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar
I have lots to say about Usuta and his over-exaggerated but whimsical frontier. With a series like this, he has set out new obstacles for himself. As he tries to hide that little d... 4.0

Konjiki no Gash!!
Let's take a gander at the wildly critiqued world of the Golden Gash Bell (Zatch Bell). Having a young protagonist gives the child-like manga an obvious shounen feel, and it&#... 3.9

L∞P
The essential story is that of a looping death due to the lack in survival every time our main character spawns. We're not certain for sure if the character comes back to life... 4.1
Written on November 5th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]

Nisekoi (KOMI Naoshi)
I've only read the first two chapters of Double Arts, a series with the potential the size of a Mammoth, but it honestly has no place to last as long it did. What I loved abou... 4.0
Written on November 5th, 2011 by Zoro [Read More]